Kudos and Thanks for Doug
Hi Doug, really nice work. I'm going to watch it again to understand the details better.
I have intergated django app into mediawiki once using apache server side includes - It was real pain the the butt to get it right!
Your solution looks great, the only concern that may be left is working with dynamic content - where both php and django stuff is dynamic. May be asking for some tweaks in caching?
Thanks for your effort creating and publishing the screencast.
By the Same Author
- Using Virtualenv and PasteScript
- Using Amazon's S3 service with Django
- Introducing Ulipad
- Camstudio 2.5 putting in background music
- Watching the RSS Feeds
- First 5 Minutes with Python
- 20 Minute Wiki (v0.9 Preview)
- python: Chen shows hot to use a defined fuction in RUR-PLE (German / English subtitles)
- python: Lexi shows and edit the GUI module Easygui (German / English subtitles)
- Python: Leo shows how the Buttonbox function of EasyGui (German / English subtitles)