Name: [14849] antiRTFM
Description: Video tutorials about programming in the C++ programming language. ...

C++ Tutorial (3) - Absolute n00b spoonfeed [ID:1276] (3/50)

in series: C++ Tutorials - Absolute n00b spoonfeed

video tutorial by antiRTFM, added 03/09

Video tutorials about programming in the C++ programming language.

Forum: http://cpptutorials.freeforums.org/

Part 3: * Different compilers / same stuff * Project * Console / Window / etc * Hello world code * Build/Compile/Run/Debug * Typing mistakes

35. Michelle Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:28

Thank you, this was a great demo!

Very Good Video for First Program!

It helps users to analyse mistakes also.

---Rahul

wow nice teaching

great!!! Thanks for sharing

I am in my first class of C++ having some trouble understanding the process. so far you video is helping.

it is pretty much good...

easy for us to understand especially to the beginners

Looking forward to going through your videos. I already know java but would be nice to learn all the basics from the ground up.

very helpful details for creating and running first program

27. MANOJ KUMAR PRABHANJAN N Wed, 13 Jan 2010 02:25

good start!!!

very nice way of showing the simple basics thank you :)

25. anonymous Sat, 05 Dec 2009 09:37

i have no programing back ground but this author is so good his teaching method is very very good and i think i start learning.

thank you, i have one question i practicing visual studio 2008 but i am not getting win 32 c++ i have console window c++ but not win32

please let me know how can i go win 32 c++ i really appriciate

because i want write the program but every time i am getting module screen instead of win 32.

24. anonymous Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:45

Very clear and very simple! Thank you!

Keep up your good job

23. anonymous Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:13

very good.

22. anonymous Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:02

The first tutorial was great, I hope to learn as much as possible from you in the future! Great work!

21. anonymous Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:10

good and straight to point

20. anonymous Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:11

This is very helpful to this newbee.

19. anonymous Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:13

This is very helpful to this newbee.

Great!!! I love these vids. I have spent days watching "beginner" vids that after the first 5 mins start to assume the viewer knows too much. ONLY COMPLAINT is that its hard to follow since you have the vid capture zoomed too far into the screen. It would be alot easier to watch if we could see more of the screen while you're working. Thanks alot though, best I've seen yet!!!

17. anonymous Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:31

Excellent! Love the videos, very helpful for a real beginner like me!

16. anonymous Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:03

Excellent Tutorial

15. anonymous Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:58

My first program!

Thanks so much this is getting more and more fun each video.

14. anonymous Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:13

Nicely done. I am enjoying your efforts so far. The text is readable with the resolution change.

13. anonymous Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:57

good

12. anonymous Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:37

good

11. anonymous Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:35

good

10. anonymous Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:17

you're the best! Thanks

9. anonymous Thu, 28 May 2009 15:31

I was very impressed with your tutorial video! Really. I believe this is the wave of the future. Whereas, if you get lost on a point you can edit back for clarity (again and again if you wish) until you get it right. This would be difficult to do in a classroom with other students competing for valuable time of the professor. With a ‘good-job-done’ looking forward to seeing more in the future.

But for now I must go to my chemistry video tutorial. For I am a cyber-student.

8. anonymous Thu, 28 May 2009 15:29

But for now I must go to my chemistry video tutorial. For I am a cyber-student.

You are a very good teacher!

6. anonymous Wed, 20 May 2009 02:13

Hello

I am giving free lessons on the net and understand how feedbacks are important. But I am a newby for programming and these are my 3 first videos I have seen. They are an introduction for C++ and they really help

going forward without fear.

Thanks for helping me compile my first program!

3. anonymous Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:38

Very good tutorials. Very basic. I use it as supplement material for my C++ exam. It's good that someone finally made a video tutorial for complete beginners.

Thank you so much!

2. anonymous Mon, 06 Apr 2009 03:25

Thank you so much, I'm on my way to become a game programmer. Your the man, Thanks again.

glad you got rid of that _tmain. Nicely done - you coped well with the little contingencies screencasting inevitably throws up. My prejudice for a beginner-set might be to advance from the command line, using the compiler provided by VC. It's a useful skill to have and those cross-platform disciplines can pay dividends in the long run. But that VC IDE debugger is a very nice one.

Kudos and Thanks for antiRTFM