Name: [3331] rfquerin-heathenx
Description: The goal of screencasters.heathenx.org is to provide a means for allowing new users of the Inkscape community (or anyone else interested) to watch some basic and intermediate tutorials by Richard Querin and heathenx. We feel that through a screencast we can better convey the steps required to recrea ...

Inkscape Tutorial by Richard Querin - EP003 Globe [ID:418] (1/1)

in series: Inkscape Tutorial by Richard Querin - EP003 Globe

video tutorial by rfquerin-heathenx, added 11/07

A quick and dirty globe done in Inkscape.

I had this application on my desktop NOW I know what I can do with it Thank You

30. Keith robinson Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:55

It was extremely enjoable. I'm new to Inkscape, so the tutorial was very beneficial.

29. Andy Wong Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:42

Hi Richard,

I'm a newbie and just started learning to use Inkscape V0.47. I've seen many of your tutorial videos and hope to see more of it.

Many thanks for your time to create these fantastic videos.

Andy

28. Chad K. Bisk Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:57

Right pace and scope. Started at the very beginning and covered every step.

27. alan judge Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:27

very ,very interesting at 69 I am keen to learn all these things. Warm Regards,Al

Good one

25. dennis hart Mon, 10 May 2010 08:24

Hi,

Thanks for the tutorial. I t was very helpful and I`m looking forward to more of yor videos on Inkscape. Please make more

nice tutorial, very useful

Thank you so much for this video...I got everything and I can do it now...I was not even expecting this

Very good

21. anonymous Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:43

Thanks. I new to inkscape and these videos are soooo helpful.

20. anonymous Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:32

Nice! The highlight was inspired. This was very helpful in getting a feel for how to work in inkscape (something I very much want to learn).

19. anonymous Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:29

yeah

18. anonymous Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:29

yeah

17. anonymous Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:29

yeah

16. anonymous Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:13

Awesome tutorial! You make Inkscape look so easy...I'm not so intimidated now!

15. anonymous Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:11

Nice viedeo. Very helpfull for beginners.

14. anonymous Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:53

This one is better from a slower action allowing time to follow each movement and explaination.

All Good

13. anonymous Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:30

The sound was fine, I understood and followed along, and felt this was a very good video tutorial.

12. anonymous Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:19

nice. so simple, but beautifull!

thank you very much!

11. anonymous Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:15

I think the video was great. Please keep up the good work.

David

10. anonymous Sat, 23 May 2009 05:58

Great video thanks, I'm just starting out so I will have lots of question.

Dani

Nice tutorial! Thanks!

8. anonymous Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:20

very useful info - helps me understand how to use some of the tools

7. anonymous Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:05

Very clear and concise video. I am just a beginner so thanks...much appreciated.

6. anonymous Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:10

I am trying to use Inkscape with dan99.blogspot.com and my opening screen is always doing a color background. I came to you to learn how to begin. Your tutorial was wonderful, but I will probably never use it. Can you tell me how to start with a transparent background? Deanna

5. anonymous Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:10

Review of Inkscape Tutorial by Richard Querin - EP003 Globe

First class!

3. anonymous Thu, 15 May 2008 01:51

Thanks so much!

2. anonymous Sun, 09 Dec 2007 19:17

Review of Inkscape Tutorial by Richard Querin - EP003 Globe

Great video. Clear explanation for this newbie!

Hi Richard. Looking at the global most-popular ranking:

your videos are getting 5-8 plays per day. I'm hoping that this will rise as the Inkscape pages get better known by Google (we already have a very strong Google rank).

It'll be great if we can couple our existing rank with helping new Inkscape users find your great videos.

Don't be afraid to ask in the Google Group if you'd like ideas on how to spread the word...

Kudos and Thanks for rfquerin-heathenx