Kudos and Thanks for spleenman0
this video is so helpful. thanks
Hi there spleenman0!
PLEASE get some more video tutorials going! They're the best in the whole web! Its a shame u only got 2 :/
i like this. I've used adobe as well so i knew the basics on that, but this was helpful to get me started.
Tutorial was great. Wish some more things were covered, but this being my first time using the program it exsplains the basics well.
Oooh!! This did help some. :'D I just downloaded the program and have been itching to try out some animation, and now I have some idea of what to do! xD
By the Same Author
- Starting with Unit-tests
- Refactoring with functions and doc strings
- Exercise: User Interaction with a Yes/No control and the EnterBox
- Debug Tip - Mising Import Statements
- Simple User Interfaces with easygui
- Batteries-included - the csv module
- Introducing .csv files and the Wing IDE
- Series Overview in 5 minutes
- Theoretical Episode - UNIX and GNU
- Common Part
- Using Wing IDE Professional v2
- Deciding on a Python 2.5 Distro